WHO WE ARE
Breather lets you book and unlock beautiful, private work spaces via our web and mobile apps. You can think of us as a combination between HotelTonight, Airbnb, and Uber, with a focus on giving people productive, quiet space, when and where they want it. We have big ambitions, and we are looking for versatile and resourceful individuals to help us scale.
As a Breather Operations Associate, you will be the face of Breather, caring for our Breather spaces and making sure we have the highest-quality workspaces in LA. We will depend on you to help maintain the quality and consistency of our spaces and ensure exceptional service for our clients and their guests. We’re looking for individuals who are reliable, detail-oriented, organized, and personable. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Cleaning: Your primary responsibility is to keep our spaces fresh and clean for each and every Breather client and guest. This includes removing trash, wiping down surfaces, replenishing amenities, and keeping each space neat and tidy.
- Customer Service: As a representative of Breather, we expect you to be friendly, welcoming, and helpful. Your uniform and personal appearance should be clean and professional. If a client or guest has a question or concern, you are empowered to answer or direct them to the appropriate channel.
- Efficiency & Timeliness: You should be able to navigate LA with ease. You will be responsible for following your schedule and arriving at your scheduled jobs on time. Since you will be traveling between spaces for your jobs, we expect you to know how to manage your time in the most efficient manner to navigate to each location.
- Maintenance & Care: As a member of the team responsible for the quality of our spaces, we expect you to not only keep the spaces clean, but also to keep an eye on ensuring our quality standards. This means reporting any maintenance issues, checking wifi connectivity, and performing other job duties required to keep our spaces as perfect as the day they were launched.
- Communication & Teamwork: At Breather, teamwork makes the dream work. To be successful in this role, you must be able to work as a team to reach and exceed goals, communicate effectively, and drive growth and high performance.
- Strong commitment to exceeding customer expectations every time.
- Tech savvy (know how to navigate a smartphone).
- Detail oriented and very organized.
- Ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Ability to work with schedule changes as needed.
- Ability to work 20-40 hours per week.
- US work authorization.
- Hospitality or customer service experience is a huge plus.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends if/when needed a plus.
GREAT WORK DESERVES GREAT PERKS!
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Free access to the Breather network of over 200 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Join a first-class team and be part of an awesome company culture!