Breather lets you book and unlock beautiful, private work spaces via our web and mobile apps. You can think of us as a combination between HotelTonight, Airbnb, and Uber, with a focus on giving people productive, quiet space, when and where they want it. We have big ambitions, and we are looking for versatile and resourceful individuals to help us scale.
As a Breather Operations Associate, you will be the face of Breather and an integral part of keeping our city running and making sure that we have the highest-quality workspaces in Boston! Through your work, you will guarantee that every member’s experience with Breather is like walking straight into the photos on the app or website - beautiful, peaceful, and inspiring.
We will depend on you to help maintain the quality and consistency of our spaces and ensure exceptional service for our clients and their guests. Therefore, we are looking for individuals who are reliable, detail-oriented, organized, and personable.
As an Office Cleaner - Operations Associate at Breather, your responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning: Your primary responsibility is to keep our spaces fresh and clean for each and every Breather client and guest. This includes removing trash, wiping down surfaces, replenishing amenities, and keeping each space neat and tidy.
- Customer Service: As a representative of Breather, we expect you to be friendly, welcoming, and helpful. Your uniform and personal appearance should be clean and professional. If a client or guest has a question or concern, you are empowered to answer or direct them to the appropriate channel.
- Efficiency & Timeliness: You should be able to navigate Boston with ease. You will be responsible for following your schedule and arriving at your scheduled jobs on time. Since you will be traveling between spaces for your jobs, we expect you to know how to manage your time in the most efficient manner to navigate to each location.
- Maintenance & Care: As a member of the team responsible for the quality of our spaces, we expect you to not only keep the spaces clean, but also to keep an eye on ensuring our quality standards. This means reporting any maintenance issues, checking wifi connectivity, and performing other job duties required to keep our spaces as perfect as the day they were launched.
- Communication & Teamwork: At Breather, teamwork makes the dream work. To be successful in this role, you must be able to work as a team to reach and exceed goals, communicate effectively, and drive growth and high performance.
- Independence & Problem-Solving: You’ll be out on your own most of the day, so we rely on you to make smart judgement calls and escalate issues appropriately to management.
Helpful Skills and Experience you’ll need to succeed:
- You are personable, reliable, and conscientious, with great time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Commercial or residential cleaning experience.
- Strong commitment to exceeding customer expectations every time.
- Tech savvy (know how to navigate a smartphone and connect to a TV).
- Possess the ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Ability to work 30-40 hours per week, and accommodate schedule changes as needed.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Hospitality or customer service experience - a huge plus!
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Willing to submit a background check and shadow an employee as part of the interview process
Great work deserves great perks!
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Free access to the Breather network of over 450 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Join a first-class team and be part of an awesome company culture!