Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We are live in 10 cities across 3 countries and backed by some of the best investors in NYC and Silicon Valley. We enable top companies to do more productive and inspired work and are growing quickly! We're venture-backed; we have big ambitions, and we want you to help us achieve them.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Director to join our marketing team. The primary responsibility for the role will be driving leads to the sales team as well as direct bookings on our website using paid acquisition channels. You will be responsible for the digital marketing budget and liaising with the product marketing and sales teams to drive qualified leads and new customers via paid acquisition. You will be responsible for funnel analytics and take ownership of the conversion metrics and definitions as Breather builds out a traditional B2B approach to acquisition.
As a Demand Generation Director at Breather, you will:
- Build, maintain, optimize and manage the budget for paid marketing campaigns across channels for SEM, Social, Remarketing, Display and Affiliates
- Own lead generation and new metrics and new customer acquisition metrics such as CaC, LTV, CPA, MQL and SQL
- Analyze and optimize the volume of leads and conversions in addition to quality scoring against these metrics for customer potential and actualized revenue.
- Establish, track, and improve response rates, conversion rates, pipeline, and ROI for ABM programs
- Use automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Work with the product marketing team to optimize lead generation from content strategy and digital distribution channels
- Build a strong relationship with the key internal teams especially Product, Sales and Customer care teams
Helpful Skills and Experience You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Relevant experience running B2B demand generation in fast-growing companies
- Deep experience in marketing automation (eg Marketo) and Salesforce
- Blend of strategic thinking, technical and analytical expertise: not afraid to roll your sleeves up in order to get the job done
- Demonstrated results from optimizing paid media campaigns across channels such as AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Affiliates.
- Experience with organic acquisition efforts including SEO programs and conversion rate optimization projects
- Experience managing paid advertising, partner and affiliate channel vendor relationships including pricing and efficacy based negotiations
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company equity
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you and benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage. Oh, and it’s on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 500 spaces (and growing, fast!)