Breather lets you book and unlock beautiful, private work spaces via our web and mobile apps. We are like a combination of HotelTonight, Airbnb, and Uber - but with a focus on giving people productive, quiet space, when and where they want it. We have big ambitions, and we’d love for you to help us achieve them!
As a Breather Operations Associate, you will be the face of Breather and an integral part of keeping our city running and making sure that we have the highest-quality workspaces in Toronto! Through your work, you will guarantee that every member’s experience with Breather is like walking straight into the photos on the app or website - beautiful, peaceful, and inspiring.
We will depend on you to help maintain the quality and consistency of our spaces and ensure exceptional service for our clients and their guests. Therefore, we are looking for individuals who are reliable, detail-oriented, organized, and personable.
A day in the life of an Operations Associate will involve:
- Cleaning: Help keep our spaces fresh and clean by removing trash, wiping down surfaces, replenishing amenities, and keeping each space neat and tidy.
- Customer Service: You are a representative of Breather so make sure to exemplify what we are all about! Be friendly, welcoming, and helpful with our members, answering any questions or concerns to the best of your ability, and directing them to the appropriate channel when in doubt.
- Efficiency & Timeliness: Navigate from space to space within Toronto with ease, following your schedule and arriving at each scheduled job on time.
- Maintenance & Care: Part of ensuring the quality of our spaces means keeping an eye out for any maintenance issues, checking AV connections, and performing other job duties required to keep our spaces as perfect as the day they were launched.
- Communication & Teamwork: At Breather, teamwork makes the dream work. To be successful in this role, you must be able to work as a team to reach and exceed goals, communicate effectively, and drive growth and high performance.
- Independence & Problem-Solving: You’ll be out on your own most of the day, so we rely on you to make smart judgement calls and escalate issues appropriately to management.
Helpful Skills and Experience you’ll need to succeed:
- You are personable, reliable, and conscientious, with great time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Commercial or residential cleaning experience.
- Strong commitment to exceeding customer expectations every time.
- Tech savvy (know how to navigate a smartphone and connect to a TV).
- Possess the ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Ability to work 20-30 hours per week, and accommodate schedule changes as needed.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Hospitality or customer service experience - a huge plus!
- Authorized to work in Canada
- Willing to submit a background check and shadow an employee as part of the interview process
Great work deserves great perks!
- You are a Breather employee, NOT an independent contractor, meaning a competitive salary with benefits, including company phone to use while working & monthly transportation stipend
- Free access to the Breather network of over 450 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Join a first-class team and be part of an awesome company culture!