Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We're venture-backed. We're growing quickly. We have big ambitions...and we want you to help us achieve them.
The Business Intelligence Team’s primary focus is to support informed decision making throughout the company. We facilitate this by developing and maintaining the company’s central data warehouse, ensuring high data quality, building reports, dashboards & conducting analyses on warehoused data.
In this role, you will identify analytic opportunities to optimize business processes, prepare complex reporting & analyses and respond to ad-hoc data requests. You will interact with & support stakeholders across all levels & departments to aid their strategic and operational decision making.
At Breather you will:
- Work with Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance & Real Estate teams to deliver scheduled and ad-hoc reporting
- Track marketing performance to help drive segmentation based marketing
- Create & Update dashboards to monitor departmental and company performance
- Takes care of details that are easy to overlook or dismiss as insignificant
- Clearly explain complex analysis and actionable results to non-technical users
- Inquisitive and analytical mindset
- Ability to translate complex analyses into actionable insights
- Proficiency in Excel & SQL
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Math, Computer Science or Physical Sciences
- Programming & Scripting skills for data science in Python or R
- Knowledge of relational, NoSQL and dimensional data modeling
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
- Familiarity with geospatial analysis
- Experience developing reports & dashboards in BI reporting tools such Looker, Tableau, or other
- Fluency in English & French
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company equity
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you and benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage. Oh, and it’s on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, they’ll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!