Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We are live in 10 cities across 3 countries and backed by some of the best investors in NYC and Silicon Valley. We offer top companies space-as-a-service and teams the ability to be more productive and we are growing quickly! We're venture-backed; we have big ambitions, and we want you to help us achieve them.
You've got a way with words and can craft smart, descriptive and purposeful text that is relevant to our business, remarkable, and compelling. You share our belief that an audience-first mindset and product education are at the heart of brand-building. You're a natural communicator with top notch writing and editing skills.
You'll be responsible for the development of copy across a variety of mobile, digital, and print applications.
You'll work with the marketing, sales, product, engineering, and real estate teams to develop insightful, smart, and convincing copy that contribute to the growth of our business and further define the voice and tone of our brand.
As a Junior Performance Copywriter at Breather, you will:
- Work alongside the Demand team to create copy for email campaigns, direct mail and flyers, online ads, mobile banners and push notifications, iOS and Android apps, white papers, infographics, articles, press releases, in-room marketing collateral, signage, and presentation materials
- Create and maintain content production calendars, track success of all projects, and report on relevant metrics across all channels including but not limited to email, social media, digital, and our content platform
- Develop messaging frameworks across all stages of Breather’s sales funnel, product offerings, and audiences
- Work alongside the Growth team in the development of frameworks for A/B testing
Helpful Skills and Experience you’ll need to succeed:
- Have worked within the context and constraints of an established brand voice and tone
- Have the ability to craft communication tailored to multiple business audiences, understanding the nuances between them
- Have experience developing highly designed communications including content and copy for direct mail, flyers, websites, email campaigns, digital ads, social media, blogs and more
- Be a natural collaborator, working across departments to develop insightful, smart and convincing copy
- Have an incredible attention to detail, superior time management skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects with tight deadlines
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company equity
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded professional development events that interest you & benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage. Oh, and it’s on us.
- Free access to the Breather network of over 500 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, they’ll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
If this describes you and the opportunity you're looking for, then we'd love to meet you. With Breather, you'll have the chance to grow a brand that is changing the way we work, meet and unwind.