Breather has curated a portfolio of over 500 well-designed, privately-managed meeting and workspaces, across major hubs in North America and the UK. We provide flexible commercial real estate solutions to the fastest-growing, most innovative companies in the world. We're venture-backed; growing each day; we have big ambitions, and want you to help us achieve them.
You will play an integral role in growing the Breather customer base in London with the city’s leading companies. Reporting into the Director of Account Management, you’ll support the onboarding and day-to-day management and growth of Breather client accounts, while helping to implement the local sales strategy. With equal doses of tenacity, creativity and a focus on performance, you'll be implementing the Account Manager Playbook. You’re results-driven, highly organized and dedicated to your work. You own your results and work well with others to get the resources you need to achieve them.
As a Junior Account Manager at Breather, you will:
- Welcome, educate, and onboard new clients.
- Assume day-to-day management of client requests, including bookings, services, site-visits & operations.
- Support clients with a mixture of organization, issue resolution & billing administration.
- Manage & close pipeline of inbound booking inquiries.
- Grow account relationships with a consistent stream of referral business from new bookers within existing organizations.
- Track client events and activities in our Salesforce Data Center.
- Be the voice of the client, constantly communicating client feedback on Breather’s products & services.
- Conduct monthly & quarterly business reviews with key bookers and program managers.
- Engage and interact monthly with our current London-based clients, online and offline through events, social media, and direct engagement.
- Support account-based marketing strategy on the tactical execution.
Helpful Skills and Experience you’ll need to succeed:
- Have 1-2+ years experience in a sales support or event coordination position.
- Hold a degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or Hospitality Management. (nice to have)
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Are a highly motivated, self starter type.
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company options
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you and benefit your career growth
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, they’ll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!