Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We are live in 10 cities across 3 countries and backed by some of the best investors in NYC and Silicon Valley. We enable top companies to do more productive and inspired work and are growing quickly! We're venture-backed; we have big ambitions, and we want you to help us achieve them.
Breather is looking for an intern to help support the Real Estate team in a myriad of vital, on-going projects - with a focus on ensuring the precise execution of sales/marketing related initiatives. You will collaborate with our Real Estate, Sales, and Marketing teams to build customer demand, improve user experience, and drive sales. The ideal candidate will have an strong desire to merge the gap between Real Estate, Sales, and Marketing. This role will last through the end of the May, on a part-time basis. There is the possibility to extend this internship throughout the summer, on a part-time or full-time basis.
As a Real Estate Marketing Intern at Breather, you will:
- Help manage and update Breather’s client facing listing platforms
- Assist in the recording and collection of key data
- Align yourself with our marketing team to assist in the distribution and delivery of key marketing materials
- Support the sales team through extensive research in the acquisition of new clientele
- Prepare presentations detailing campaign initiatives
- Assist in business development efforts
Helpful Skills and Experience you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail
- Curiosity and a strategic mindset when it comes to organizing projects
- A desire to work in a real estate, sales, or marketing field upon graduation
- Powerpoint, Excel, and Word experience
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions
- Free access to the Breather network of over 450 spaces (and growing, fast!)