We Power. You Insure.
Breathe Life is accelerating the delivery of financial security products. Our enterprise SaaS distribution platform increases speed of delivery and reduces operational costs for the distribution of financial security products. Using the Breathe Life platform, insurers can stay ahead of the game and families everywhere can get the financial protection they need.
With significant financial backing from industry veteran angel investors from AXA, AIG, and RGA, along with institutional backing from Real Ventures, Invest Quebec, and Diagram Ventures our funding portfolio gives us a unique advantage in the industry.
We believe technology will help eliminate the financial insecurities of generations to come.
We are seeking a strong Product Manager to work within our team to deliver the best innovative and industry-leading products.
Are you an experienced Product Manager?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Gain a deep understanding of our industry, competition and customer experience. Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth;
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners;
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes;
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact;
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources;
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Maintain the Product Backlog;
- Work with technical leads, designers and client success managers to:
- Run the agile process (hybrid scrum + kanban)
- Sope and prioritize for product development cycles
- Translate business requirements into user stories
- define acceptance criteria
- Inspire and motivate the teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions.
You should have:
- Proven work experience in product management;
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle;
- Proven ability to develop product and design strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management;
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job;
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in an ever-evolving environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (French and English);
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principle ;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Creative thinker with a vision;
- Entrepreneurial attitude;
- Attention to detail and a taste for excellence;
- Interest in the startup environment;
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on a product that will change how people think about and purchase Life Insurance;
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting company that is completely changing an outdated industry;
- A team of very experienced, hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals;
- Competitive salary and stock options;
- Four weeks of vacation + one week during the holiday period;
- Three personal days and unlimited sick days;
- The company paid top-tier health benefits plan and a telemedicine service;
- A day off on your Birthday;
- A flexible work-from-home policy;
- A beautiful location in Old Montréal, 10 minutes walk from Square Victoria Metro Station.