We bring financial security to people, whoever and wherever they are.
The Breathe Life vision is to bring financial security to millions of people, whoever and wherever they are by transforming the way individual insurance is bought and sold today. Breathe Life has built a digital transformation platform that delivers a modern, customer-centric experience with tools and analytics that are reshaping the insurance industry and driving business growth.
With significant financial backing from Diagram Ventures, Real Ventures and world class angel investors, our funding portfolio gives us a unique advantage as we expand our customer base in Canada and the US.
Come along as we change this high impact industry that inherently touches many, many lives.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Partner Manager to join our Business Development team in Montreal. Our ideal candidate is someone who is authentic & positive, a strong team player, accountable & proactive.
If you think this describes you well, we want to hear from you!
- Identify and engage partners that can expand and accelerate Breathe Life's market penetration;
- Identify mutually beneficial partnering opportunities with complementary technology companies, system integrators, consulting firms, insurance industry marketing firms, and reinsurance companies in the US and Canada;
- Collaborate with Breathe Life's Sales and Business Development teams on effective strategies, tactics, and KPIs to grow and track partner-driven revenue;
- Manage the on-boarding of new partners and develop go-to-market strategies;
- Work with Product, Engineering and Marketing to identify, develop, execute strategies and provide regular updates on new opportunities;
- Collaborate with partners to understand and track their success criteria mapped to Breathe Life revenue goals;
- Manage our partners with the objective of growing revenues;
- Responsible for delivering defined ROI, key learnings, reporting and evaluation of partnership impact to drive market share growth, brand awareness and sales;
- Establish and maintain relationships with prospects, clients, and partners as a trusted and respected ambassador for Breathe Life in the community and across the industry.
Qualities to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of experience in a partnerships or SaaS business development role;
- Superior communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Very comfortable “pitching” to a large audience;
- Solution-oriented and problem-solving mindset;
- Experience in Tech and/or in a startup is an asset;
- Fluent in English, French is a big plus;
- Ability to travel occasionally.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on a product that will change how people think about and purchase Life Insurance;
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting company that is completely changing an outdated industry;
- A team of very experienced, hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals;
- Competitive salary and stock options;
- Four weeks of vacation + one week during the holiday period;
- Three personal days and unlimited sick days;
- The company paid top-tier health benefits plan and a telemedicine service;
- A day off on your Birthday;
- A flexible work-from-home policy;
- A kitchen stocked with free snacks and coffee;
- Weekly company lunch;
- A beautiful location in Old Montréal, 10 minutes walk from Square Victoria Metro Station.