We bring financial security to people, whoever and wherever they are.
The Breathe Life vision is to bring financial security to millions of people, whoever and wherever they are by transforming the way individual insurance is bought and sold today. Breathe Life has built a digital transformation platform that delivers a modern, customer-centric experience with tools and analytics that are reshaping the insurance industry and driving business growth.
With significant financial backing from Diagram Ventures, Real Ventures and world class angel investors, our funding portfolio gives us a unique advantage as we expand our customer base in Canada and the US.
Come along as we change this high impact industry that inherently touches many, many lives.
We are currently looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing team in Montreal. Our ideal candidate is someone who is authentic & positive, a strong team player, accountable & proactive.
If you think this describes you well, we want to hear from you!
- Qualify leads;
- Be the first point of contact to our inbound leads and generate a strong first impression;
- Assess potential client needs and identify if Breathe Life’s solutions are a fit;
- Nurture all leads and transfer qualified leads to the Sales and Business Development team;
- Manage incoming emails, referrals and schedule demos and meetings;
- Manage prospect database using the CRM and follow-up on on-going conversations;
- Support the Sales and Business Development team to grow our pipeline and attain our objectives;
- Update and optimize sales and marketing material as needed;
- Establish and maintain relationships with prospects, clients, and partners as a trusted and respected ambassador for Breathe Life in the community and across the industry;
- Represent Breathe Life at conferences, shows, and exhibitions;
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
Qualities to be successful in this role:
- 2+ years of experience in sales or in a similar function;
- Ability to juggle multiple requests and priorities at once;
- Confident leading a demo with a prospective client;
- Meticulous and highly organized;
- Ambitious and autonomous, looking to grow in a sales function;
- Comfortable describing technical concepts to a broad audience;
- B2B sales or Software sales if a plus;
- Entrepreneurial and interest in working in a startup;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on a product that will change how people think about and purchase Life Insurance;
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting company that is completely changing an outdated industry;
- A team of very experienced, hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals;
- Competitive salary and stock options;
- Four weeks of vacation + one week during the holiday period;
- Three personal days and unlimited sick days;
- The company paid top-tier health benefits plan and a telemedicine service;
- A day off on your Birthday;
- A flexible work-from-home policy;
- A kitchen stocked with free snacks and coffee;
- Weekly company lunch;
- A beautiful location in Old Montréal, 10 minutes walk from Square Victoria Metro Station.