We Power. You Insure.
Breathe Life is helping protect families around the world by transforming the way individual insurance is bought and sold today. The API-driven Breathe Life Unified Distribution Platform is focused on delivering new business, using advanced analytics and AI to unify customer data into a single view and dispatch leads to the right channel with the right insurance product at the right time. Using the Breathe Life platform, carriers can sell more policies through advisors, direct, or anywhere in between.
With significant financial backing from industry veteran angel investors from AXA, AIG, and RGA, along with institutional backing from Diagram Ventures, and Real Ventures, our funding portfolio gives us a unique advantage in the industry.
At our core, we are building a Software as a Service platform that helps carriers sell more policies.
We are currently looking for a Senior Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing team in North America. Our ideal candidate is someone who is authentic & positive, a strong team player, accountable & proactive. The position can be located anywhere in the continental United States.
If you think this describes you well, we want to hear from you!
- Build and maintain relationships with senior executives in the life insurance industry, such as CEO’s, Chief Distribution Officers, Chief Strategy Officers, Chief Information Officers and Chief Financial Officers;
- Identify US insurance industry carriers and distributors that could benefit from Breathe Life's SaaS platform technology;
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline;
- Identify, build, and bring SaaS deals to close;
- Work with the business development and solution engineering teams to present innovative solutions for the life insurance industry;
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and influencers in the industry;
- Provide feedback to Marketing to consistently improve Sales, Marketing and Business Development materials to help accelerate the sales cycle;
- Continually develop awareness of Breathe Life’s brand in the industry;
- Stay up to date with industry changes and competitive landscape;
- Identify networking opportunities and attend conferences, meetings, and industry events;
- Collaborate with key members of the Breathe Life team throughout the sales cycle;
- Travel, as health regulations permit, to meet with clients.
Qualities to be successful in this role:
- 10+ years of Software as a service (SaaS) sales experience;
- 10 years in the life insurance industry;
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales targets;
- Entrepreneurial and hunter mindset;
- Comfortable landing deals with both small and large organizations;
- Data driven;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, persistent and passionate;
- Fluent in English;
- Be willing to travel 50%+ of the time to visit clients and headquarters.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation plan, including stock options;
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on a product that will change how people think about and purchase Life Insurance;
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting company that is completely changing an outdated industry;
- A team of very experienced, hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals;
- Four weeks of vacation + one week during the holiday period;
- Three personal days and unlimited sick days;
- The company paid top-tier health benefits plan and a telemedicine service;
- A day off on your Birthday;
- A flexible work-from-home policy;
- Occasional trips to headquarters, a beautiful location in Old Montréal, 10 minutes walk from Square Victoria Metro Station.