We bring financial security to all, whoever and wherever they are.
Breathe Life is helping protect families around the world by transforming the way individual insurance is bought and sold today. The API-driven Breathe Life Enterprise Commerce Platform is focused on delivering new business, using advanced analytics and AI to unify customer data into a single view and dispatch leads to the right channel with the right insurance product at the right time. Using the Breathe Life platform, carriers can sell more policies through advisors, direct, or anywhere in between.
With significant financial backing from industry veteran angel investors from AXA, AIG, and RGA, along with institutional backing from Diagram Ventures, and Real Ventures, our funding portfolio gives us a unique advantage in the industry.
At our core, we are building technology that brings financial security to all, whoever and wherever they are.
We are currently looking for a Senior Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing team in Montreal. Our ideal candidate is someone who is authentic & positive, a strong team player, accountable & proactive.
If you think this describes you well, we want to hear from you!
- Identify US insurance industry carriers and distributors that could benefit from Breathe Life's technology;
- Build industry connections to form new partnerships for Breathe Life;
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and influencers in the industry;
- Build an efficient business development process and managing the funnel;
- Identify, qualify and schedule sales meetings with prospective clients;
- Achieve monthly/quarterly sales and Business Development objectives;
- Establish and maintain relationships with prospects, clients, and partners as a trusted advisor and respected ambassador for Breathe Life in the community and across the industry;
- Provide feedback to Marketing to consistently improve Sales, Marketing and Business Development materials to help accelerate the sales cycle;
- Establishing metrics and goals, and sharing your progress and findings;
- Continually developing awareness of Breathe Life’s brand in the industry;
- Staying up to date with industry changes and competitive landscape;
- Identifying networking opportunities and attending conferences, meetings, and industry events;
- Collaborate with key members of the Breathe Life team throughout the sales cycle.
Qualities to be successful in this role:
- 8+ years of Software as a service (SaaS) Business Development experience;
- Experience selling to US customers;
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding business development targets;
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Comfortable landing deals with large organizations;
- Data driven;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, persistent and passionate;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on a product that will change how people think about and purchase Life Insurance;
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting company that is completely changing an outdated industry;
- A team of very experienced, hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals;
- Competitive salary and stock options;
- Four weeks of vacation + one week during the holiday period;
- Three personal days and unlimited sick days;
- The company paid top-tier health benefits plan and a telemedicine service;
- A day off on your Birthday;
- A flexible work-from-home policy;
- A kitchen stocked with free snacks and coffee;
- Weekly company lunch;
- A beautiful location in Old Montréal, 10 minutes walk from Square Victoria Metro Station.