We Power. You Insure.
Breathe Life is helping protect families around the world by transforming the way individual insurance is bought and sold today. The API-driven Breathe Life Enterprise Commerce Platform is focused on delivering new business, using advanced analytics and AI to unify customer data into a single view and dispatch leads to the right channel with the right insurance product at the right time. Using the Breathe Life platform, carriers can sell more policies through advisors, direct, or anywhere in between.
With significant financial backing from industry veteran angel investors from AXA, AIG, and RGA, along with institutional backing from Diagram Ventures, and Real Ventures, our funding portfolio gives us a unique advantage in the industry.
At our core, we are building a Software as a Service platform that helps carriers sell more policies.
We are currently looking for a Client Success Manager to join our growing team in Montreal. Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, a team player and someone who prides themselves on going above expectations for clients.
If you think this describes you well, we want to hear from you!
Mission of the role:
- Own, drive and affect change at the world's largest insurance companies, ensuring that each client achieves its greatest possible business transformation and success with Breathe Life;
- Build long-term, trusted relationships with key executives and influencers across your portfolio of clients;
- Navigate large, complex organizations to elevate the perception of Breathe Life from a “vendor” to “partner” to even “friend”;
- Design and execute high-leverage programs to expand and deepen Breathe Life usage and joy across your clients, including training, enablement, evangelism, and client internal marketing initiatives;
- Influence the positive evolution of our product by sharing with the Breathe Life team insights which thoughtfully represent our clients' needs, wants, and desires for our product;
- Serve as the liaison between the client and the product organization to manage client’s expectations, share its needs with the Breathe Life product team, and share Breathe Life’s product roadmap with the client portfolio;
- Be the ultimate storyteller in showcasing the compelling impact on your clients' business made possible by their use of Breathe Life, and share those stories internally across Breathe Life;
- Partner with Sales to identify client growth opportunities based on demonstrated value, and help strategize and execute plans to earn additional spend from the client.
Day to day:
- Onboard new clients and make sure the client uses and benefits from the products;
- Define success metrics and closely work with the Product and Engineering team to find ways to achieve success internally and at the client level;
- Manage claims and their consequences;
- Share project plans for external and internal projects;
- Define and communicate project objectives that are clear, useful and attainable;
- Track and manage project progress and milestones;
- Develop or evolve the quality of service processes;
- Serve as the liaison between the client and Breathe Life;
- Prepare and organize executive steering committees;
- Present periodical summaries and reports to different levels of the company;
- Help with administrative and contractual work.
Qualities to be successful in this role:
- You are a clear, confident and compelling communicator — in writing, in conversation and in front of an audience;
- You are resourceful, scrappy and creative — if a playbook doesn't exist yet, you go figure it out and build it for the whole team to use;
- You are extremely perceptive and are highly emotionally intelligent, making you agile in adapting your executive presence and approach to any audience and personality;
- You are an expert project manager who ruthlessly prioritizes, deftly manages stakeholder expectations, and ensures all key objectives and timelines are met;
- You manage both client and product teams’ expectations;
- You are confident in technical conversations — hearing “API” doesn't make you run and hide;
- You live for your teammates and care deeply about the team's culture and shared principles, challenging and supporting one another every day, treating everyone with respect, and celebrating how each person's unique background;
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in a startup is a strong asset;
- You’re fluent in English and French.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on a product that will change how people think about and purchase Life Insurance;
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting company that is completely changing an outdated industry;
- A team of very experienced, hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals;
- Competitive salary and stock options;
- Four weeks of vacation + one week during the holiday period;
- Three personal days and unlimited sick days;
- The company paid top-tier health benefits plan and a telemedicine service;
- A day off on your Birthday;
- A beautiful location in Old Montréal, 10 minutes walk from Square Victoria Metro Station.