Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation Q3 2017 evaluation, recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
Customer Growth - Integrations & Onboarding
Our mission is to help customers grow by driving value, delivering world-class support, challenging the status quo and creating solutions for business needs and outcomes. We create long-term partnerships with our customers that are built on trust. We’ve got a talented team of experts dedicated to help customers get the most value out of Braze. We succeed by making others successful – providing a great customer experience, and we support each other along the way. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a passionate Enterprise Customer Onboarding Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Enterprise Customer Onboarding Manager, you will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle, onboarding Braze’s new clients. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding each client’s business requirements and driving them to realise a fast time-to-value from their investment in Braze as efficiently as possible. Working alongside Customer Success Managers and Solutions Architects you’ll project manage delivery against both CRM and technical requirements to achieve key client milestones efficiently as possible.
- Project manage a portfolio of enterprise customer onboardings to successful outcomes, accelerating Time to Value, growing and retaining customers.
- Collaborate with internal technical resources to empower and train customers to use Braze’s platform and powerful features as efficiently as possible.
- Engage with customer stakeholders to understand their business and technical goals for using Braze, building credible relationships throughout the customer organization, from senior staff to Braze end users.
- Coordinate effectively with client agencies and third parties to drive desired outcomes.
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics for ROI.
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development
- Understand and document client stakeholder roles & hierarchy within a detailed account to ensure successful transitions to the Customer Success Manager team after onboarding.
- Design and continually improve processes and materials that enhance efficiency and customer experience during onboarding.
- Effectively deliver engaging enablement training and workshops.
- Where required, tailor 1:1 onsite and remote onboardings to meet client needs and exceed expectations.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3 - 6 years managing projects within enterprise organisations, communicating across multiple senior client stakeholders, preferably at a SaaS company or similar.
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, PMgP, Agile, Prince2 etc).
- Good communicator with strong influencing skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- You’re known for being a good collaborator and can motivate or maintain enthusiasm throughout the onboarding engagement
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- You have technical domain knowledge of one or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
- Familiarity of or have practiced Agile methodology
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A great culture that delivers excellent benefits, and where openness, curiosity, collaboration and career growth are encouraged and supported. You will also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Braze’s clients, many of whom are the most innovative and exciting global brands in the world.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- Competitive pension and life insurance plans
- Daily lunch allowance and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun-loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best