Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As part of the Braze Account Management Team, you will work with Braze’s high growth clients to ensure they are maximising value from technology and services in order to develop and grow the relationship.This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a consultant, business analyst, project manager and sales professional to work with leading global brands and expand your knowledge of cross-channel consumer engagement, mobile marketing automation, APIs and analytics. You’ll work with a manager who is heavily invested in your growth and development.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience renewing and expanding existing SaaS solution contracts to clients in a variety of different verticals. Bonus if your product sales experience focuses on selling email, analytics, CRM, marketing automation, and/or content marketing solutions. Prior experience should include collaboration with Customer Success and Marketing/Sales Enablement teams. This is a quota-carrying field sales role that routinely requires travel for onsite customer engagement, resulting in time spent out of the office meeting with and selling to existing customers.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant, closing role
- Drive, determination and accountability
- Background in SaaS sales for Mobile and/or Marketing Technology
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills, with experience of presenting value propositions to executive teams
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Keynote
- Prior experience with salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline
- Excellent organisational skills and time management abilities
- The ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Proven ability to quickly get up to speed on new cloud apps and tools
- A proven networker in your daily life
- Up-to-date on digital trends, especially in the mobile, web and email space
- Proven success navigating large organizations and the ability to quickly identify decision makers and the decision-making process for large, global brands
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
- Achieve quarterly up-sell and renewals targets
- Develop commercial relationships in order to increase Braze utilization and value
- Effectively communicate customer feedback to Braze product team.
- Cross-department collaboration, including but not limited to Success, Sales, RevOps, Product, Legal and Marketing
- Coordinate resources to drive feature adoption
- Excellent Product knowledge
- Pro-actively analyze customer product usage and identify growth opportunities
- Work with Account Executives and other Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from pre-sales, through onboarding and into ongoing Service usage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.