Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As part of the Braze Account Management Team, you will be the commercial owner of a portfolio of Braze’s strategic clients, ensuring they are maximising value through use of our technology. This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a consultant, business analyst, project manager and sales professional to work with leading global brands and expand your knowledge of multi-channel consumer engagement, mobile marketing automation, APIs and analytics.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience renewing and expanding existing SaaS solutions contracts to clients in a variety of different verticals where typical deal size ranges from $25k - $500k/year. Ideally your product sales experience focuses on selling email, analytics, CRM, marketing automation, and/or content marketing solutions. Prior experience should include collaboration with Customer Success and Marketing/Sales Enablement teams including input into the lead generation process.This is a field sales role that routinely requires travel for onsite customer engagement, resulting on a majority of time spent out of the office meeting with and selling to existing customers.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Drive, determination and accountability
- Background in SaaS sales for Mobile and/or Marketing Technology
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Prior experience with salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management abilities
- The ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Proven ability to quickly get up to speed on new cloud apps and tools
- A proven networker in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital trends, especially in the mobile, web and email space
- Proven success navigating large organizations and the ability to quickly identify decision makers and the decision making process for large, global brands
- Own commercial relationship, empowering Braze utilization and value.
- Effectively communicate customer feedback to Braze product team.
- Achieve upsell and renewals targets.
- Cross-department collaboration across company, including but not limited to Success, Sales, Product, Legal and Marketing.
- Coordinate resources to drive feature adoption.
- Excellent Product knowledge.
- Pro-actively analyze customer product usage and identify growth opportunities.
- Work with Account Executives and other Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from pre-sales, through onboarding and into ongoing Service usage.
Please note this job description does not cover every possible duty you may need to undertake. Accordingly, you may be asked by your line manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.