WHO WE ARE
Braze (formerly Braze) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of push notifications, emails, and in-app messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As an Email Deliverability Specialist, you will be part of our customer-facing deliverability team. You’ll work directly with our customers to provide reporting, best practices, and recommendations to improve their email programs and get the most out of Braze. Teams at Braze work collaboratively to deliver great customer experiences. You’ll be a close partners with our Customer Success, Technical Support, Sales, and Growth Teams to develop and iterate on strategies that improve both our customers and our teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide consultative email deliverability professional services to our customers.
- Conduct in-depth investigations, reviews, and audits into email sending practices.
- Assist customers with blacklists, spam traps, and issues with ISPs.
- Monitor delivery metrics and create plans to improve inbox placement and IP reputation.
- Provide in-depth analysis of performance quality measurements, to ensure customer programs are continuously improving.
- Work closely with product and development teams to improve email reporting in the Braze Dashboard.
- Take an active role in thought leadership through writing blogs, articles, and whitepapers.
- Have an understanding of the regulatory environment for email, like GDPR, CAN-SPAM, and CASL.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A great tech startup culture where openness, curiosity, collaboration, and career growth are encouraged and supported. You’ll also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Braze’s customers, many of whom are the most innovative and exciting enterprise and mobile brands in the world.
WHAT YOU HAVE
Who will be a success in this role:
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in an analytic, data-driven email deliverability role
- Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally at a B2B SaaS company.
- Be able to run reports on email deliverability, as well as analyze them and make recommendations based on that analysis.
- Experience with third-party testing and analysis tools, like Email on Acid, Litmus, Return Path, 250OK, and SNDS.
- Familiarities with spam regulations, like CAN-SPAM and CASL.
- Experience with fraud or abuse investigations.
- Have great knowledge and standing within the email deliverability community, including industry groups like M3AAWG.
- You’re known for being a “team player.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.