WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage a Digital First Customer Success Team within an entire region, including nurturing staff development and satisfaction
- You’re excited by working with technology companies of all sizes who move fast, and want to build new customer experiences quickly.
- Be responsible for your team achieving their KPIs against platform adoption, customer renewal, customer expansion and advocacy
- Guide your team in managing their clients throughout their lifecycle
- Ensure users are empowered to use Braze’s platform and powerful features as independently and efficiently as possible, including integration and technical aspects
- Work with your team to understand each customer's evolving business and technical goals for using Braze and continuously demonstrate value
- Build credible relationships throughout customer organisations, from senior staff to Braze end users.
- Help drive ongoing adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics for ROI
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development
- Be a point of escalation for clients in your team’s portfolio
- Work closely with internal stakeholders at Braze to design and develop efficient processes and working practices
Please note this job description cannot possibly cover every duty you may need to undertake, you may be asked by your line manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 5+ years relevant experience in a related area for example, Customer Success, Consultancy, Account Management or Mobile Marketing
- 3+ years experience managing or mentoring staff
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, PMgP, Agile, Prince2 etc).
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- You build strong positive relationships with clients and colleagues.
- You are known for being a team player.
- You have a high level of intellectual curiosity.
- You see opportunity and growth in learning more and continuously improving both processes and yourself.
- You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: Mobile Development, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.