Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a world class recruiter to help build and scale our go-to-market teams. This person should be excited to design and execute customized candidate recruiting plans while also being a point person for all things hiring with our hiring managers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting lifecycle from sourcing through offer acceptance
- Consult with managers on hiring needs and priorities to deliver appropriate talent acquisition strategies
- Source and engage candidates utilizing through strategic, creative and innovative sourcing approaches leveraging multiple channels
- Screen candidates and facilitate debrief sessions to identify the best talent for each role
- Develop competitive offers and close candidates to bring top talent into the company
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates and reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts leveraging data analysis and dashboard reporting, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
- Utilize broader trends and data in the business and industry to continuously improve the company’s brand from a hiring perspective, scale recruiting processes and systems, and contribute to the broader talent acquisition strategic planning process
- Mentor and provide training to fellow recruiting team peers to continuously develop our team
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with candidates in the SaaS/Cloud industry is a plus
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to manage projects and simultaneously prioritize the talent acquisition flow in an environment with competing demands.
- A strategic and analytical mindset, with a track-record of not only reporting and analyzing key recruiting metrics/data for quick-problem solving in the recruiting flow, but also contribute to developing a comprehensive recruiting plan and strategy
WHAT WE OFFER
- Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup
- Complete support from your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Company sponsored 401(k) account with matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.