Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
Our mission is to help customers grow by driving value, delivering world-class support, challenging the status quo and creating solutions for business needs and outcomes. We create long-term partnerships with our customers that are built on trust. We’ve got a talented team of experts dedicated to help customers get the most value out of Braze. We succeed by making others successful – providing a great customer experience, and we support each other along the way. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a passionate Customer Onboarding Manager.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As a Customer Onboarding Manager, you will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle, onboarding Braze’s new clients, and working with Customer Success Managers to deliver great results. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding each client’s business requirements and driving them to realize a fast time-to-value from their investment in Braze as efficiently as possible.
This is an opportunity to bring your experience as a consultant, onboarding expert, project manager, business analyst or client success professional along with a high level of curiosity and focus to a business recognized by Business Insider as one of New York’s coolest enterprise startups, and which recently completed rounds of total funding for $100mm.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Facilitate and project manage customer on-boarding to minimize TTV (Time to Value) for customers
- Train and empower customers to use our product independently as efficiently as possible.
- Design reusable materials that will continually enhance the efficiency of customer on-boarding.
- Engage with client marketing and product teams to understand their goals for using Braze.
- Design onboarding plans in partnership with the customer to suit their requirements.
- Tailor 1:1 on-boardings to meet client needs and exceed expectations.
- Efficiently deliver enablement training and workshops to clients.
- Train customers thoroughly on dashboard capabilities and assist in the setup and creation of example campaigns.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A great culture that delivers excellent benefits, and where openness, curiosity, collaboration and career growth are encouraged and supported. You will also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Braze’s clients, many of whom are the most innovative and exciting global brands in the world.
WHO YOU ARE
- People say you’re a great communicator!
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- You’re known for being a “team player.”
- High level of intellectual curiosity.
- You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have experience managing complex accounts or projects with sophisticated and agile client teams.
- You have technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (even just HTML).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.