Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Recruiting Coordinator to be an integral part of the Talent Team! This person will be involved in many aspects of our hiring process. From reaching out to potential candidates to partnering with recruiters. The candidate will also have the opportunity to work directly with hiring managers to create a personalized and effective hiring process. The ideal candidate is highly organized with a strong ability to prioritize, and is able to be flexible and provide support wherever is needed.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support a team of recruiters with day-to-day scheduling, candidate process and communication
- Schedule Google Hangouts and in-person interviews with candidates
- Provide high quality experience to candidates throughout recruitment process
- Book candidates' travel arrangements (flights, hotels)
- Partner with the Talent Team on process improvements
- Work directly with recruiters on hiring needs and have insight into strategy
- Provide general administrative help as needed
- Assist with Campus and Career Fair recruitment
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient with Google Applications (Gmail, Calendar and Drive)
- 1+ years experience in administrative or recruiting role
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to problem solve and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility in the workplace
- Strong team player who demonstrates interest and ability in contributing to the recruiting team success
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, ideally Greenhouse
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Complete support from your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Company sponsored 401(k) account with matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is non-exempt and is eligible for overtime under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.