Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a skilled Senior Marketing Operations Manager to help drive our Account Wide Engagement infrastructure. This Infrastructure is responsible for the data, marketing technology, and insights that are used to support the strategy and execution of Braze’s initiatives. Your ultimate responsibility is to ensure our marketing technology systems are executing and driving insightful data back into the organization at scale.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You'll develop and establish what it means to be part of the "Braze Experience" beyond the actual product experience. You will collaborate across the entire marketing team to build out brilliant experiences across both physical and digital properties for our prospects, customers, and partners. If you have a passion for connecting people through creativity, we’d love to have you join our growing marketing team.
- Partner with the Lifecycle Marketing, Insights and Communications, and Regional Marketing Teams to design, build, manage, and execute multi-channel campaigns to deliver the highest quality of leads to sales
- Own our Marketing segmentation approach and overall audience management; collaborate with marketing and sales stakeholders to create segmented lists across pipeline, regions, industries, and personas
- Run targeted emails and A/B tests, tracking and sharing performance, and adapting strategy to improve performance across channels throughout the customer journey
- Optimize lead scoring and nurturing streams and manage the lead flows through Marketo and Salesforce
- SFDC reporting and knowledge of marketing attribution models to help hit goals and produce meaningful insights for the team
- Database management: govern lead list imports, database cleanliness and organization, field updates, deliverability, and regulation
- Actively identify and remove obstacles preventing our Marketing teams from trusting and using data effectively
- Be enthusiastic, proactive and eager to learn new skills
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of marketing experience with a B2B software company
- 2+ years experience with Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce, or B2B marketing automation software
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and good understanding of Salesforce data model and prior experience with Campaign and Campaign Member objects
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized marketer
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- Passionate about participating in a collaborative, energetic, fun, and smart work atmosphere
- Experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) tools is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.