Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Braze, Inc is seeking an Information Technology Associate to join our team to provide technical assistance to our New York team. This position will also provide remote technical assistance to our team members in our San Francisco and London offices as well as a handful of telecommute team members. Common support requests include provisioning/removal of accounts, OpenVPN Support, OSX Support and printer configuration/troubleshooting. We also expect this position to be able to support the Wi-Fi and wired networks of our office and configure VOIP phones and accounts for users. Some support of mobile devices is also expected.
The primary responsibilities of the “Information Technology Associate” are:
- Provide IT support and training to our staff
- Provision services like Google, VPN, and Last Pass as examples
- Manage Companywide MDM solutions (JAMF and Google MDM)
- Manage our growing VOIP services
- Manage our Office Network, Printers, and Security Systems.
- Order IT Related hardware via the appropriate channels
- Research IT solutions to everyday problems (such as conference rooms)
WHO YOU ARE
The individual must have the following skills:
- Apple OSX support, administration and troubleshooting
- Network device administration (switches, wireless access points, routers)
- Printer administration and troubleshooting
- VOIP device configuration and troubleshooting
- Ability to communicate clearly with users directly via email, video and onsite
- Ability to multitask, prioritize issues based on severity and work independently
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches and snacks, group events, and a top of the line computer setup. A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.