WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As part of the Braze People team, People Operations is charged with delivering an amazing employee experience and ensuring our People & Talent systems, tools and processes support our growing employee and business needs. The People Operations Coordinator is an integral part of Braze’s growth and success by ensuring the accuracy and integrity of employee data, HR systems, compliance, and processes and serving as a key point of contact for employee operational questions and/or concerns.
This role will report to the Senior Manager, People Operations, AMER, and sits within the People Operations function, but will also have the opportunity to work closely with the Talent Acquisition, People Relations, and Learning & Development functions.
As the People Operations Coordinator, you will:
- Support with compliance among various local, state, and federal requirements
- Complete Form I-9 and other work authorization documents for US employees
- Complete pre-employment tasks for US new hires, including background checks
- Support the onboarding process of new hires including regional day one new hire onboarding sessions
- Assist with employee inquiries timely and/or direct them to the right teams and resources based on their needs
- Assist with cross-functional People Operations team administrative tasks where needed, including assisting with scheduling, filing and document requests, and jumping in on general admin-related tasks
- Assist the People Operations team with various ad-hoc projects and day-to-day tasks
- Maintain procedure documentation on People Operations processes
- Contribute as an ambassador for our culture; help manage projects that increase engagement, motivation, development, and retention
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a motivated, detail-oriented and data-driven person who is excited to join a fast-paced and scaling company! Specifically, you have:
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a People Operations or HR role
- Extremely strong and consistent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organization skills
- Professional maturity and discretion when dealing with sensitive data
- Robust multitasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all different types of personalities
- Self-sufficient with the ability to manage own workload and priorities
- Eager to learn and grow with our People Operations team
- Prior experience working with an HRIS, such as Workday (a plus)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.