WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Braze is committed to the achievement of sustained peak Sales performance by ensuring world class Sales Productivity. As Sales Productivity Manager - Rep Effectiveness, you will be a strategic partner to the Account Executive team to help them become more effective, productive, and higher producing. You will leverage data to identify areas for coaching and development and deliver programs designed to close those performance gaps.
- Act as a guide for AEs after they have completed the onboarding process
- Coach AEs on knowledge, skills, and behaviors
- Analyze individual and team performance across the assigned region to determine areas of excellence and opportunity
- Communicate data and key findings with sales leadership
- Track KPIs to identify trends, anticipate development needs, and proactively execute programs that accelerate growth
- Partner with sales leadership to develop strategies and objectives that lead to the success of each individual and team
- Collaborate closely with the Sales Enablement organization to develop and manage resources and other assets as required to tailor trainings to the needs of their region
- Ensure team members have clarity of purpose, the tools required to meet their responsibilities, and an environment conducive to diversity of thought, innovation, and personal and professional growth
- Monitor skill development and manage individual development plans
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years combined experience in Sales or Sales readiness/productivity/enablement.
- Subject matter expertise in sales process, methodologies and techniques with demonstrated independent thought leadership
- Strong communication and influence skills
- Exceptional relationship management skills with senior stakeholders
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Confidence when presenting in front of large groups
- Proven track record of producing and hosting enablement events, leading advanced sales training driving adoption of best practices, and measuring the impact of productivity programs at scale
- Flexibility and ability to pivot to new demands with a high sense of urgency
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems and other related systems and processes
- Proven ability to lead and develop high performance teams
- Ability to conduct analyses, translate results to digestible communications including messages and presentations
- Moderate travel
- Business fluent English. Additional languages are an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.