WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We're looking for Engineers for our Quality Infrastructure team. The Quality Infrastructure team is maintaining and improving the quality that Braze delivers to production, via setting up new frameworks, process and tooling improvements -- including avoiding performance regressions and proactively catching bugs.As an engineer on the team, you will have the opportunity to tackle significant engineering challenges and help shape the best practices across the teams. You will be providing tooling (libraries, patterns, framework, etc) and processes to support all engineering teams to build software with more useful tests easily, have more insight into the meaning of metrics, have more automated safety measures, and have greater visibility into the critical parts of the systems that need more testing support. You will provide tools for automated load and chaos testing for performance predicting.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a strong track record of success
- Transformed quality efforts at a growing organization
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture, distributed system design, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience in developing and analyzing technical automated test frameworks and infrastructure
- Experience with agile processes and tools such as Jira
- Experience with Cypress, RSpec, Jest, JUnit, JMeter, Artillery, Testrail, Mocha, Karma and any other suggestions you think we should want!
- A self starter with great communication and organizational skills
- Have strong and good opinions about testing methodologies, frameworks, and tools -- and the same for monitoring tools
- Strong organizational skills and ability to keep track of multiple streams of work at once
- Passionate about customer experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.