WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
As an Account Executive on our Commercial team, you will own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close. You will be building Braze’s Commercial customer segment in Canada, as this is brand new market for us.
This is a unique opportunity to be one of the first members of a growing team, where you will play an active role in helping to shape the team culture. We work directly with Marketing, Product, and Technical executives on the client side to help them forge human connections between consumers and the brands they love. The customer work is rewarding - many of our customers are in hyper-growth mode and are building their businesses on the back of the Braze platform - and the team culture we aspire to create is one committed to collaboration, a growth mindset, and a willingness to take ownership of the challenge at hand.
WHAT YOU BRING
- You have at least 2 years of field sales experience selling SaaS solutions that involve technically integrated products.
- You excel at generating and managing your own pipeline. You’re on top of many moving parts.
- Your customers describe your selling as consultative and human. You’re a natural story-teller and an attentive listener.
- You’re analytical and data-driven. Your approach is grounded in examples and defined by testing and iterating. You harbor a desire to understand and make sense of complex systems and concepts.
- You know how to help buyers navigate large SaaS investments, including how to mobilize distributed, global organizations and accelerate cycles. Among many stakeholders, you identify and influence key people.
- Being a fast-growth company, things here change pretty fast. You’re comfortable learning new things (tech, process, people) and navigating high-change environments.
- Bonus if you’ve sold to Growth/Marketing teams, or have a background in analytics, CRM, marketing automation, data storage/agility or content marketing solutions (but not required).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.