WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You love everything about data. You have no problem diving into data; cleaning it, transforming it, and analyzing it to uncover insights. You want to develop your passion into a career at a rapidly growing company with tons of data about mobile and digital interactions. You want to contribute to the business as well as grow the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify reports, dashboards, and analysis needed by the business
- Design and implement said reports, dashboards, and analysis
- Analyze billions mobile and digital messaging data points
- Be in the weeds pulling, cleaning, analyzing, and transforming raw data into insightful findings
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of experience in Data Analysis or Statistical Modelling
- SQL experience
- Experience with Programming and/or Scripting Languages (Python, R, Java, VBA, C#, C++, etc.)
- BA/BS in Statistics, Math, Economics, Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- Knowledge of advanced statistical analysis techniques
- Fast learner, self-starter, go-getter, and intellectually curious
IDEALLY, WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- Experience working within an Agile team
- Project Management Experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience working on cross-department teams
- Experience with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, MicroStrategy, DataBricks)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.