WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own a set of Braze customers as their dedicated contact and relationship owner
- Drive platform adoption, increasing Braze utilization and value for your book of business
- Build strong stakeholder relationships and focus on customer satisfaction
- Be a platform, technology, marketing strategy and industry expert for your customers, focusing on their goals and assisting them to devise and operationalise best-in-class marketing strategies at scale
- Pro-actively analyze customer product usage and provide strategic advice to the customer around how they can better engage their customers with Braze through ad-hoc communications, training, workshops, Quarterly Check-Ins and Executive Business Reviews
- Partner with colleagues throughout Braze to ensure services are well aligned to your customers’ goals and delivered to a high standard
- Advocate customer feedback to Braze teams and be their voice in our product roadmap.
- Work to customer renewal, adoption and advocacy targets
WHO YOU ARE
- You have relevant experience in a related area, for example CRM, marketing, growth, onboarding, customer success, implementations, consultancy or project management
- You are an excellent communicator with exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- Clients and colleagues have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You have excellent organization and project management skills
- You’re known for being a “team player” we just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.