WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re on the hunt for a multifaceted, collaborative Copywriter to work across a variety of marketing channels. You will partner with cross-discipline teams to activate the Braze brand voice and vision, driving awareness and demand for our innovative technology—writing promotional copy for web, social, email, presentations, event collateral and more.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conceptualize messaging solutions that maintains the consistency of the Braze brand across channels
- Collaborate productively with other Braze teams within marketing (Lifecycle, Operations, Creative Studio, Regional, Experiences) and outside of marketing (Sales, Business Development, Customer Success, Business Insights, Product, People) throughout the creative process from concept to production
- Simplify complex and technical concepts into audience-engaging messaging
- Test & iterate to optimize response rates
- Ensure that brand voice is consistent across all content
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a positive, sleeves-rolled-up practitioner who thrives on navigating the shifting priorities of a rapidly evolving tech space. You pride yourself on being an articulate communicator and relish change as an opportunity to blaze new trails.
- 3+ years of professional copywriting experience
- BFA/BA in Advertising, Writing, English, or related field
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates versatility and experience within a range of content formats
- Exceptional communication skills (impeccable writing and editing skills)
- Knowledge of industry tools (AP Style Guide, Word, GSuite)
- Knowledge of SEO fundamentals, including meta tags
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience writing for and/or knowledge of marketing, martech, SaaS and b2b
- Ability to prioritize multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- Bonus Points:
- Experience with HTML, CMS's, Keynote, or Adobe InDesign
WHAT WE OFFER
Our aim is to foster a culture of inclusion where all individuals feel respected, are treated fairly, can achieve work-life harmony, and have an opportunity to excel in their careers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401(k)
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance work and life in the way that suits you best
This position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.