WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Support Engagement Lead is a member of the Global Technical Support team and is tasked with delivering a premium support service experience to customers. The Support Engagement Lead is a personalized and customized support experience for a designated group of named customers. The Support Engagement Lead serves as the “main point of technical support interaction” for a customer and will act as the “technical advocate” for the customer during the entire contract period. The Support Engagement Lead works very closely with our Success team for the named group of accounts; helping to manage the technical relationship, while the CSM focuses on the strategic relationship and product adoption.
- Own and assume ultimate responsibility over your named customer’s technical needs and inquiries around platform integration, performance, and troubleshooting as well as partner implementation.
- Be your customers’ main point of contact and trusted advisor at Braze for all things Technical.
- Partner with Customer Success, taking a lead role to ensure excellent customer experience and internal alignment
- Working with Customer Success, provide product value which should result in feature adoption allowing your customers to hit their objectives using the Braze platform.
- Drive customer advocacy by championing for the customer’s technical needs and product enhancement requests
- Work closely and get ingrained with Braze recognized partners in the customer tech stack.
- Proactively analyze your customer’s existing support cases to identify trends and risks with their Braze product experience.
- Work with customers to create a seamless experience by helping them to develop Centers of Excellence which allow them to benefit from knowledge sharing across their group
- Maintain ongoing regular contact with your customers via support cases, regular check-ins, kick-offs, events and Technical Business Reviews.
- Work with Onboarding Managers and Customer Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing activity.
- You will likely spend some time onsite with customers and potentially travel internationally
WHO YOU ARE
People say you’re a great communicator and top-tier problem solver! You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills with unparalleled technical skills. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them, understand their problem, and you’re there to help. You look for every opportunity to make things better and you’re all about the team. You get a thrill from helping customers and you know that even though the job isn’t easy, you’re making a difference each and every day. You’re naturally curious and you see every problem as an opportunity to learn more or help others (teammates or customers) learn more too.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university (or similar experience-based proficiency level)
- 3-6 years of client-facing experience working in SaaS company with 2-3 years working in Technical Support and at least 1-2 years account management experience
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You absolutely thrive in a highly collaborative role. You’re a true team player, knowing how to work and contribute in cross-team initiatives and focuses.
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical issues
- Experience handling time-sensitive, pressure-intensive customer issues
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands
- Working knowledge of Case Management tools like Salesforce, Zendesk or similar ticketing system
- Experience using the Braze platform
- Technical domain knowledge of one or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Snowflake, Email architecture and deliverability
- Experience in mobile platforms (Android, iOS)
- Understanding of Database Systems like RDBMS or MongoDB
- Formal project management experience (PMP, Agile)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.