WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will the Marketing Operations team expert regarding how the Braze services work from a technical standpoint, and own the Braze @ Braze (Braze using our own software to market to our customers) implementation to empower our teams to both fully analyze how thousands of brands are getting value out of Braze, and to enable the Braze Customer Marketing team engage our customers with best in class, behaviorally triggered messaging at the right time, via the right channel.
- Own and audit the technical implementation of Braze @ Braze, our instance of the Braze software which runs on our own tool.
- Build, enhance, and maintain data pipelines which ensure synchronicity between Braze @ Braze, Salesforce, the Braze backend, and other tools like Demandbase, Marketo, etc.
- Partner with the Customer Marketing team to drive adoption of advanced technical marketing techniques like using AMP for Email, or building API endpoints which can furnish personalized content in real-time to our customers via Connected Content.
- Collaborate with Product, Customer Marketing, and Product Marketing to instrument new events and attributes in Braze @ Braze in a consistent, documented, and reliable manner.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of engineering experience with a strong track record of success.
- Pride yourself on writing elegant, maintainable code.
- Comfortable working in a large code-base with many stakeholders across multiple departments and functions.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and act independently
- Have a user-centric attitude and care deeply about CX (Customer Experience)
- Familiarity with the following technologies is a strong plus (Braze, JS, Ruby, Rails, MongoDB, React, HTML, CSS)
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office (when we return to the office!), including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.