Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own customer relationship and adoption, empowering Braze utilization and value.
- Work with some of Braze’s most technically savvy and complex digital first clients.
- You’re excited by working with medium and large technology companies who move fast, and want to build new customer experiences quickly.
- Advocate customer feedback to Braze product team and voice in our roadmap.
- Provide continuing education for customers to maximize product usage.
- Hit client renewals, retention and net retention targets.
- Own and assume ultimate responsibility for customer renewals for accounts in your name.
- Dedicated contact for strategy, product training inquiries, and non-technical support.
- Drive feature adoption through targeted on-going training of clients
- Product expertise through delivery of training and planning workshops to clients.
- Pro-actively analyze customer product usage and provide strategic advice to the customer around how they can better engage their customers with Braze through ad-hoc communications, Quarterly Check-Ins and Executive Business Reviews.
- Work with Onboarding Managers and other Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users.
- Maintain ongoing regular contact with clients.
- Solicit and synthesize customer product feedback towards product development ideas.
- Act as a point of advocacy for clients during onboardings
- Provide mentorship of junior colleagues
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-6 years relevant experience in a related area, for example Onboarding, Customer Success, Implementations or Project Management
- You are an excellent communicator!
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have experience managing complex accounts or projects with sophisticated clients.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life
- Daily lunch
- Excellent medical and dental
- Life insurance and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture