Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore. And we have over 400 employees and are growing!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As the leader of Braze’s Commercial Account Management team in EMEA you will be responsible for a growing team of Account Managers based in London. This is a management SaaS sales role which requires a high level of experience managing a medium sized team. Strong candidates will have experience working with a wide variety of clients in multiple verticals ranging from startups to established, medium sized companies. In addition, experience selling a non ERP marketing automation, CRM, email, or analytics solution is highly preferred.
WHAT YOU’ll DO
This is a management SaaS sales role requiring proven experience and performance managing a small team of Account Managers as well as Account Coordinators. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of experience selling a SaaS product to SMB-level clients.
Strong candidates will have experience working SMB clients, as well as the ability to coach and lead a team of Account Managers growing SMB and mid market customer relationships. In addition experience selling a marketing automation, CRM, email, or analytics solution is highly preferred.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Minimum of 6 years of proven experience within Mid-market Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology required
- At least 3 years of experience managing a regional team of Commercial / Mid-market Sales executives or Account Managers
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales Operations
- Exemplary leadership skills and dedication to the success and growth of team members
- Ability to shape, influence and execute operational processes
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and decision-making process for large SaaS investments
- Understanding the hands-on culture of a smaller enterprise sales organization
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent private medical insurance and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Competitive pension matching
- Daily lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.