Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As a Team Lead for the Enterprise Onboarding & Technical Integration Team in San Francisco, you will be responsible for ensuring all new customers in your region receive an exemplary experience and are set up for future success during the crucial early phase of their relationship with Braze.
Your team of post-sales Customer Onboarding Managers will be responsible for rapidly understanding each customer’s business requirements and driving them to realize a fast time-to-value from their investment in Braze. To be successful in this role, you should excel at balancing strategic planning with execution and be comfortable rolling up your sleeves. You should have a passion for driving key objectives for the business and turning data-driven insights into action. You inspire your team and help develop their skills and support their career development.
This is an opportunity to bring your extensive experience as a consultant, onboarding expert, project manager, business analyst or customer success professional along with your leadership skills to a business recognized by Business Insider as one of New York’s coolest enterprise startups, and which recently completed funding rounds totalling $100mm.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the Onboarding & Integration Team, including mentoring, career development, identifying and executing training needs, fostering collaboration within the team and encourage continuous learning
- Be responsible for your team achieving their KPIs against platform integration, customer satisfaction and time-to-value
- Guide your team in project managing customer onboardings to successful conclusions, accelerating time-to-value, growing and retaining customers
- Identify areas of opportunity and continue the ongoing development of our customer onboarding packages
- Ensure new customers are empowered to use Braze’s platform and powerful features as independently and efficiently as possible, including integration and technical aspects
- Work with your team to understand each customer's business and technical goals for using Braze, building credible relationships with throughout customer organizations, from senior staff to Braze end users
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics for ROI
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development
- Be a point of escalation for customers during onboarding
- Work closely with internal stakeholders at Braze to design and develop efficient processes and working practices
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 4+ years relevant experience in a related area, for example Onboarding, Customer Success, Implementations, Project Management, or Technical Solutions serving multi-regional Enterprise/Strategic accounts
- 2+ years experience managing or mentoring staff
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, PMgP, Agile, Prince2, etc).
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills
- You build strong positive relationships with customers and colleagues
- You help your team understand the objectives and hold high standards to goal achievement
- You care deeply about the development and ongoing improvement of each individual on your team
- You proactively identify areas for business improvement and either suggest changes or roll up your sleeves and make the changes yourself
- You are known for being a team player
- You have a high level of intellectual curiosity
- You see opportunity and growth in learning more and continuously improving both processes and yourself
- You have technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc)
WHAT WE OFFER
A great culture that delivers excellent benefits, and where openness, curiosity, collaboration and career growth are encouraged and supported. You will also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Braze’s customers, many of whom are the most innovative and exciting global brands in the world.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.