Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Due to high growth of our business across the region, our growing EMEA team is looking for an experienced, organised, highly-driven individual with meticulous attention to detail to lead our events strategy and execution in region. You will be the event management lead for all EMEA events, meaning you will strategize, evaluate, and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to efficiently carry out EMEA specific regional events across key markets such as the UK, France, DACH, Spain, and more with the goal of delivering on regional pipeline objectives.
Elevating guest experiences and distinction of the Braze brand, leaning on global brand guidelines and regionalizing them for the EMEA market will be a key function of the role. Day-to-day responsibilities will include leading event strategy by researching and evaluating top EMEA industry events, screening event recommendations from go-to-market teams, scouting and securing event venues for owned events, sourcing and managing EMEA-specific vendors and consultants, overseeing on-site production and trouble-shooting at all sponsored and owned events, management of event assets (physical, digital, and promotional), in addition to the important role of sales enablement on events and reporting on event success with data-driven metrics.
Events are central to our EMEA Marketing strategy, directly impacting prospect acquisition, customer growth, and sales pipeline velocity, while also cementing our brand and reputation.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Lead the annual events calendar including: strategy and execution of all EMEA events from concept to execution, including venue and vendor sourcing, project management and budget reconciliation
- Work cross-functionally (with marketing and regional stakeholders) to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are identified and met throughout the development, budget and fee negotiations, legal compliance, design, programming, and enablement phases of projects, including working closely with global event counterparts at HQ as needed
- Drive regional event programming and content delivery – being the project lead with HQ content leads to help programming/speakers on the development of content, and then manage how event programming is shared during and post event
- Collaborate with HQ brand team to ensure events are within brand guidelines
- Lead EMEA go-to-market enablement on monthly/quarterly event plans
- Lead event kick-offs and weekly event program syncs to streamline communication and ensure alignment across the marketing team at HQ
- Work collaboratively with website and operations teams to ensure internal systems (Salesforce, Splash, Marketo, etc.) are effectively used
- Measure and evaluate event success and effectiveness against pipeline goals and regional KPIs
- Create post-event wrap-up reports, sharing key learnings and best practices
- Act as in-office event support for all EMEA teams, including management of swag/brand needs, as well as in-office event support for non-marketing events as needed
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 5-7 years experience as a field marketer/event production manager/producer. Experience executing events in EMEA with global teams sitting in other offices
- Field marketing, events and event management are your passion
- Organized and has an incredible attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at once
- Outgoing and able to lead informational sessions with regional go-to-market team
- Works well within a fast-paced environment and can adapt to changes easily and efficiently
- Clever problem solver who is comfortable making decisions and/or collaborating with team members. Not afraid to ask questions or raise concerns
- A polished and professional demeanor with an eye for excellence
- Vendor management skills able to drive vendor relationships to strategic end
- Extensive travel for assigned projects
- Experience at industry events like MWC, Cannes, AdWeek Europe, Web Summit, is a plus
- Established EMEA vendor network is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.