WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Braze recently surpassed $100M in annual recurring revenue, and we are looking for a product marketing manager to lead our pricing & packaging efforts as we strive to accelerate our growth in the coming years. You will be responsible for developing and continually enhancing Braze’s global pricing & packaging strategy for its various offerings.
In this role, you will identify the value created for Braze customers across all new and existing products, features, and services. You will then make recommendations on opportunities to pursue, how to configure our portfolio of products to best serve different market segments, and how to ensure that Braze captures fair value for its innovative products and services. You will collaborate extensively with product marketing, product management, sales, and finance to accelerate top-line growth.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, data-driven, customer-focused, and bring a collaborative approach to developing long-term pricing & packaging strategies that will drive business growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own monetization, packaging, and pricing strategy across Braze including framing strategic considerations, creating potential solutions, analyzing options, collaborating with senior executives, incorporating industry learnings, and driving towards decisions.
- Communicate findings and lead discussions 1:1 and across the broader organization to develop and reinforce a common understanding of the value that Braze delivers to customers, and the levers that we use to capture some of that value through price.
- Deliver market research and insight into B2B software industry best practices.
- Maintain and upgrade our internal pricing & packaging calculators on a regular basis in conjunction with product launches, sales kickoffs, and other regular events.
- Enable our sales and account management teams to communicate Braze’s value effectively to prospective and current customers.
- Partner effectively with product management and product marketing to establish pricing and packaging for new products and features.
- Partner effectively with deal desk and the broader finance team to ensure successful implementation of our strategies in the field and to optimize our pricing and packaging over time.
- Monitor and communicate our pricing and discounting performance, progress, and roadblocks to the management team on a regular basis.
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of work experience, including roles in management consulting, investment banking, or B2B technology marketing. Pricing & packaging experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- Strong Excel modeling and data analysis skills
- Proven ability to influence senior executives
- Great communication and presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex data in a simple and easy-to-understand manner
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.