Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Strategic Customer Success Manager you will work closely with some of the world’s best known brands to help them realise value from their investment in Braze.
- Be the face of Braze and primary relationship owner for your customers
- Build strong relationships with your customers as a trusted advisor
- Help your customers to realize ROI from Braze by working with them to build and support a comprehensive Success Plan in furtherance of their marketing and CRM strategies
- Be a dedicated point of contact for strategy, product training, and non-technical support questions.
- Drive adoption across multiple departments, stakeholders, and business users.
- Consult with clients and help create technical game plans to seamlessly integrate Braze with their wider technology ecosystem
- Be a thought leader for your customers, analyzing use-cases and recommending market/vertical best practices to enhance client marketing programs.
- Be a Braze product expert, delivering training and workshops for your clients.
- Work with commercial account owners and executive stakeholders at Braze to ensure successful renewals and up-sells.
- Work with technical colleagues at Braze to bring their expertise to bear on your customers’ business challenges.
- Solicit and synthesize customer product feedback to contribute to product development.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5 years+ experience managing complex enterprise accounts (Fortune 100) (ACV of $250K or more annually) across multiple senior client stakeholders at a SaaS company
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, Agile, etc).
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture.
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.