Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore. And we have over 400 employees and are growing!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a world class Senior Technical Recruiter to help build and scale our Engineering and Product teams. This person should be excited to design and execute customized candidate recruiting plans while also being a point person for all things hiring with our hiring managers. In addition to this, they should also expect to:
- Manage and own full technical recruitment lifecycle from end to end.
- Find and engage candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Collaborate with others on the Talent team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Ensure that every candidate has a positive and engaging interview experience
WHAT YOU BRING
- 6+ years of full cycle tech recruiting experience, ideally at a high-growth startup.
- Successful track record of attracting top senior engineering talent
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Ability to effectively drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity in problem-solving and resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Detail-oriented, and have strong organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment
- Strong knowledge and interest in technology/engineering
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.