Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be an essential part of our Global Technical Support Team that owns the post-sale technical relationship with our customers.
Your focus will be to own, prioritize, troubleshoot, and build a response plan for complex inbound customer support issues relating to our platform. You will work in coordination with your Global Technical Support teammates to ensure our customers are able to quickly and successfully overcome any technical issues they may face when using our platform. You’ll also regularly contribute to our knowledge database, helping to “pay it forward” allowing teammates and customers to learn quickly from your insight. Want to learn and grow in the role? Perfect! We will give you plenty of opportunity to become a subject matter expert in our platform and will challenge you with stretch projects that will help you learn about coding, marketing automation, and mobile ecosystems.
WHO YOU ARE
People say you’re a great communicator and top-tier problem solver! You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills with unparalleled follow-up skills. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them, understand their problem, and you’re there to help. You look for every opportunity to make things better and you’re all about the team. You get a thrill from helping customers and you know that even though the job isn’t easy, you’re making a difference each and every day. You’re naturally curious and you see every problem as an opportunity to learn more or help others (teammates or customers) learn more too.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university (or similar experience-based proficiency level)
- 2-3 years experience supporting a technical product, ideally in SaaS or Mobile
- Excellent communication skills and customer-centric attitude
- Ability to be part of an “on call” after-hours rotation team
- Experience handling time-sensitive, pressure-intensive customer issues
- Working knowledge of Case Management tools like Salesforce, Zendesk or similar ticketing system
- Talent for synthesizing complex ideas and communicating them in a way others can easily understand
- Technical domain knowledge of one or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs.
- Experience in mobile platforms (Android, iOS)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is non-exempt and is eligible for overtime under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.