Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore. And we have over 400 employees and are growing!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Technical Recruiting, reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, to be a strategic partner to the engineering org.
- This role will be player/coach. You will be responsible for managing and mentoring a team of recruiters and sourcers, and will also recruit for senior-level engineering positions, ranging from individual contributors to leadership.
- Define and drive the strategic direction of Braze’s technical recruiting efforts by partnering closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition and Engineering leadership.
- Provide insights on current hiring progress to stakeholders using data, while also using data to inform future hiring strategies
- Manage hard to close candidates, including the negotiation and offer process
WHO YOU ARE
- 10+ years of recruiting experience in a similar competitive, technology-driven environment.
- 5+ years of leading, mentoring and building recruiting teams.
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles.
- You have a track record of rapidly scaling engineering organizations.
- You’ve come up with comprehensive sourcing and outreach strategies to both elevate our employer brand and build awareness within the engineering communities.
- Building trust and gaining buy-in within engineering leadership comes naturally to you and you use data to back up your proposals.
- You enjoy working in an autonomous environment where you have the flexibility and freedom to propose and implement what you see fit in order to scale an engineering org with high-quality talent.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.