WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Social Media Intern for a the Spring semester to focus on content amplification and executing social media programs to increase awareness within the marketing technology landscape and beyond. You will work closely with senior communications and marketing leaders. You’ll help develop and bolster the Braze story for press, employees, clients, prospects, and key stakeholders. You will collaborate across the Marketing team to help tell our story within social channels and owned content. If you have a passion for connecting people and technology, we’d love to have you join our growing communications and marketing team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist in drafting communications materials such as social media and blog content.
- Assist with maintaining/compiling an editorial calendar for social media posting.
- Execute social media daily posting and community management of Braze channels.
- Research industry trends and data to be leveraged for owned content and social media.
- Assist the Marketing team to brainstorm, outline & draft content for the Braze blog.
- Provide ongoing support to the Marketing team as needed.
WHO YOU ARE
- Interested in pursuing a career in communications, marketing, and/or PR
- Available to come onsite to our NYC office for Spring 2020 semester, upon start date
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Social media savvy with experience using Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram
- Excellent research, writing, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- Prior internship experience in communications strongly preferred
- Currently be enrolled in 4-year university pursuing a degree in one of the related fields: English, Journalism, Media Studies, Political Science, International Relations, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing Communications
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is non-exempt and is eligible for overtime under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.