WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Partner Solutions Manager to jumpstart and closely support partners (Resellers, Alliances, Tech Alloys) in developing solutions using the Braze platform. This person will act as the key point of contact for partners for all solution support and related follow-throughs. What we are looking for the following individual:
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with Technology & Alliance partners to develop joint solutions and/or demos based on the agreed business scenarios
- Enable new partners on the Braze's technology and hands-on approach to coach partners.
- Work with the Head of Partners to build the pipeline with the partners
- Present in marketing events with partners to showcase the Braze solutions and case studies
- Follow-through on agreed outcomes from quarterly/monthly cadences with key partners
- Familiarize with Braze’ technology, internal pricing and processes in order to bridge communications with partners.
WHO YOU ARE
- 10+ years hands-on solution-selling, architecture definition experience with a software technology vendor.
- 5+ years technical support experience with partners
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to tailor messages for both business and technical audience.
- Excellent presentation/demo skills and has 3+ years' experience in client and partner facing roles (e.g. speaking on stage; alongside other partners).
- Experience in various programming languages, framework, and public cloud services (Python, Java, Apache Kafka, CDP, AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong sense of organization and problem solving; keen awareness of differentiating against competition.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- Competitive pension and life insurance plans
- Daily lunch allowance and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best