Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Advocate product feedback ideas to Braze product team to contribute to our roadmap.
- Own customer renewal targets for accounts in your name.
- Be a point of escalation for mid-market customers’ strategy, product training, and non-technical support questions.
- Deliver product expertise through delivery of check-ins
- Analyze and drive increased customer product adoption.
- Work with the Growth Team to convert 1:1 interactions like Quarterly Check-ins to more scalable
- Partner with Account Managers to provide an excellent customer experience and to ensure commercial alignment and renewals.
- Develop creative ways to use our internal tools and Braze technology to efficiently and strategically manage and grow your accounts.
- Collaborate with the Onboarding & Integration Team and other Success partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users.
WHO YOU ARE
- People say you’re a great communicator!
- Looking to work remotely from Los Angeles
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have experience managing complex accounts or projects with sophisticated clients.
- You have experience managing a large number of accounts with a “Tech-Touch” rather than a “High-Touch” level of engagement.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (HTML etc.).
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.