WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Citi, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 1.8 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore. And we have over 400 employees and are growing!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Braze is looking for an exceptionally talented, inquisitive, innovative, and passionate individual to join our newly formed Strategic Business Consulting team. This individual will be instrumental in shaping our value engineering practice and the way our team partners with global sales to accelerate our ever expanding enterprise business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and gain experience interacting with executive stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Act as a trusted advisor to prospective and existing clients, articulating the tangible, strategic, and financial impact that Braze provides.
- Deliver compelling business cases and predictive models to demonstrate how our solutions will help customers achieve their strategic business goals
- Develop provocative and visionary thought leadership (i.e. white papers, executive presentations, etc.) content to accelerate and expand sales opportunities and drive demand generation
- Evangelize and represent Braze at industry conferences to help grow sales opportunities and drive deals forward
- Partner closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and our Business Intelligence teams to identify and quantify key business drivers and metrics at both the industry and customer level
- Establish vertical expertise and craft industry-specific value propositions that ladder up to our clients’ needs
- Develop and/or improve new approaches of value selling based on field and customer feedback
- This role will require some travel to client locations and conferences
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-7 years of professional experience ideally at a SaaS company in a consultative, strategic, BI and/or customer-facing role
- Innovative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end to end deliverables in a fast paced environment
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and transform it into a compelling, customer facing story
- Strong executive presence and comfortable presenting to a C-Suite audience
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You’re known for being a team player and thrive working collaboratively and cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Business Insights, and Product/Engineering
- Solutions Solution Engineering, Partners and other partners
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
A great culture that delivers excellent benefits, and where openness, curiosity, collaboration and career growth are encouraged and supported. You will also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Braze’s clients, many of whom are the most innovative and exciting global brands in the world.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.