Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Citi, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale –each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 1.8 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore. And we have over 400 employees and are growing!
WHO YOU ARE
People say you’re a great communicator and top-tier problem solver! You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills with unparalleled follow-up skills. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them, understand their problem, and you’re there to help. You look for every opportunity to make things better and you’re all about the team. You get a thrill from helping customers and you know that even though the job isn’t easy, you’re making a difference each and every day. You’re naturally curious and you see every problem as an opportunity to learn more or help others (teammates or customers) learn more too.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university (or similar experience-based proficiency level)
- 1-2 years experience supporting a technical product, ideally in SaaS or Mobile
- Excellent communication skills and customer-centric attitude
- Ability to be part of an “on call” after-hours rotation team
- Experience handling time-sensitive, pressure-intensive customer issues
- Working knowledge of Case Management tools like Salesforce, Zendesk or similar ticketing system
- Talent for synthesizing complex ideas and communicating them in a way others can easily understand
- Technical domain knowledge of one or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs.
- Experience in mobile platforms (Android, iOS)
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is non-exempt and is eligible for overtime under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.