WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Citi, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 1.8 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and as one of Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to work.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore. And we have over 400 employees and are growing!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for an Inbound Marketing lead to generate awareness, leads and drive top of funnel engagement within North America to help teams deliver on quarterly and annual targets. This role will support digital marketing programs and one-to-many programs for the North America go-to-market team through a portfolio of strategic programs that include region specific:
- Digital marketing programs (LinkedIn, Search, Social, Reputation Management, etc)
- Engagement programs with Business Development Representatives (Content creation for inbound engagement, competitive content, region specific partner content)
This role will work closely with the global demand program manager to regionalize global programs and content to North America specific needs to achieve quarterly revenue goals. Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director you will oversee the planning, preparation and execution of digital B2B marketing campaigns that will drive acquisition and increase first-party identified audiences.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You’ll play a key role in developing and establishing what Braze inbound programs and digital marketing program development mean in North America, beyond the actual product experience. In your day to day you’ll be the inbound engine for top of funnel campaigns and lead generation for North America. You’ll work closely with the global demand generation team to regionalize content specific to the needs of the sales organization to support pipeline development for the region.
You’ll be asked to build out digital programs and engagement campaigns to engage target personas at assigned accounts by:
- Collaborating with the global demand generation team to develop campaigns for North America specific product marketing, competitive takeaways, partner marketing and customer use cases across paid, owned and earned acquisition campaigns
- Establishing in-marketing landing pages, content and campaigns that are specific to North America customers, partners and competitive needs
- Tracking, monitoring, optimizing and reporting on all North America specific lead generation campaigns to support pipeline and create best practices
- Working with the global demand generation and corporate marketing teams to ensure brand guidelines and product market messaging is part of all marketing touchpoints
- Efficiently scaling existing channel performance while creating innovative strategies to increase customer acquisition and engagement
- Increasing customer opt-ins for digital communications
- Partnering with campaign managers and regional marketers to deliver creative, data-driven digital marketing plans
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing for B2B SaaS organizations
- Previous experience in SaaS inbound marketing roles or functions
- Experience with pipeline generation strategies
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to work with and maintain long-term relationships with customers, prospects and influencers
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for regional marketing campaigns
- Experience working with inside sales is required
- Ability to design, analyze, and utilize results from A/B tests
- Strong desire to continuously build knowledge of social media, paid advertising, Experience working with SEM/SEO, media planning, LinkedIn marketing, programmatic advertising, social media marketing is required
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.