WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Citi, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 1.8 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and as one of Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to work.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore. And we have over 400 employees and are growing!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As an Email Deliverability Specialist, you will be part of our customer-facing deliverability team. You’ll work directly with our customers to provide reporting, best practices, and recommendations to improve their email programs and get the most out of Braze. Teams at Braze work collaboratively to deliver great customer experiences. You’ll be a close partners with our Customer Success, Technical Support, Sales, and Growth Teams to develop and iterate on strategies that improve both our customers and our teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide consultative email deliverability professional services to our customers.
- Conduct in-depth investigations, reviews, and audits into email sending practices.
- Assist customers with blacklists, spam traps, and issues with ISPs.
- Monitor delivery metrics and create plans to improve inbox placement and IP reputation.
- Provide in-depth analysis of performance quality measurements, to ensure customer programs are continuously improving.
- Work closely with product and development teams to improve email reporting in the Braze Dashboard.
- Take an active role in thought leadership through writing blogs, articles, and whitepapers.
- Have an understanding of the regulatory environment for email, like GDPR, CAN-SPAM, and CASL.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in an analytic, data-driven email deliverability role
- Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally at a B2B SaaS company.
- Be able to run reports on email deliverability, as well as analyze them and make recommendations based on that analysis.
- Experience with third-party testing and analysis tools, like Email on Acid, Litmus, Return Path, 250OK, and SNDS.
- Familiarities with spam regulations, like CAN-SPAM and CASL.
- Experience with fraud or abuse investigations.
- Have great knowledge and standing within the email deliverability community, including industry groups like M3AAWG.
- You’re known for being a “team player.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- Competitive pension and life insurance plans
- Daily lunch allowance and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best