Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation Q3 2017 evaluation, recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The product design team at Braze has two 10-week paid internship opportunities in New York open to recent graduates or designers early in their careers. Interns will work alongside a design mentor embedded within a cross-functional product team, and will be expected to be an active contributor to our growing design community. By the end of the internship interns will have been involved with a project or feature that will directly impact our customers. If you are up to this challenge we’d love to hear from you!
WHO YOU ARE
- Based in the New York City area, or are willing to commute daily to our offices in Midtown Manhattan
- Recent graduate majoring in graphic design, UI/UX design, HCI or related field
- Experience with design software such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, Figma, and InVision
- Strong portfolio that highlights process and critical thinking
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Proactive, strategic, flexible
- Experience with Keynote
- Previous experience in a start-up environment
- Previous internship experience either in mobile app design, marketing design, UI/UX design or UX Research
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work alongside other Product Designers and learn about Product Development at Braze
- Participate in customer conversations, script development and research activities
- Design prototypes and communicate ideas to the rest of the team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Compensation for your hard work and many contributions
In addition, this position is non-exempt and is eligible for overtime under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.