WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Citi, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 1.8 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore. And we have over 400 employees and are growing!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Marketing Manager to align with the APAC regional go-to-market teams on driving pipeline to hit quarterly and annual targets. This role will support marketing programs for the APAC go-to-market team through a portfolio of strategic programs that include executing on market development plans, prospecting campaigns, high touch deliverables, and events. This role will work closely with direct sales, partner, and reseller channels to achieve quarterly revenue goals. You'll play a key role in developing and establishing what Braze market development means in APAC, beyond the actual product experience. You will collaborate in partnership with the entire marketing team to build out brilliant experiences across both physical and digital properties for our prospects and customers. If you have a passion for connecting people and creativity, we’d love to have you join our growing marketing team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be a strategic partner with Sales (including partner and reseller channels), Business Development, and Customer Success representatives on the execution of pipeline development plans.
- Serve as the voice of the APAC go-to-market team within the marketing department to ensure initiatives align with pipeline development for the region.
- Build out experiences the go-to-market teams can leverage to engage target personas at assigned accounts:
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop custom deliverables for accounts, paid acquisition strategies, and campaigns.
- Establish in-market content and programming that is specific to APAC customer, partner, and competitive needs.
- Develop and manage regional events focused on lead generation and pipeline support.
- Travel into various markets and interface directly with customers, prospects, and partners to support lead generation and pipeline development efforts.
- Work with the corporate marketing team to ensure brand guidelines and product market messaging is a part of all APAC marketing touchpoints.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years experience in the areas of marketing and/or sales
- High aptitude for looking at problems as opportunities, then working with others to create unique solutions to solve them
- Previous experience in SaaS partner marketing and reseller programs in APAC
- Experience with pipeline generation strategies
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to work with and maintain long-term relationships with customers, prospects, and influencers
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for regional marketing programs
- Familiarity with tech and marketing communities; familiarity with SaaS business communities a plus
- International travel when required
- Bachelor degree required
- Experience with inside sales is a plus
- Experience working with SEM/SEO, media planning, LinkedIn marketing, programmatic advertising, social media marketing, direct mailers, and/or OOH and experiential marketing is a plus
- Candidates with a B2B background preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- Competitive pension and life insurance plans
- Daily lunch allowance and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best