WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for an Inbound Marketing lead to generate awareness, leads, and drive top of funnel engagement within EMEA to help teams deliver on quarterly and annual targets. This role will support digital marketing programs and one-to-many programs for the EMEA go-to-market team through a portfolio of strategic programs that include region specific:
- Digital marketing programs (LinkedIn, Search, Social, Reputation Management, etc.)
- Engagement programs with Business Development Representatives (Direct mail at scale, content creation for inbound engagement, competitive content, region specific partner content)
This role will work closely with the global demand program manager to regionalize global programs and content to EMEA specific needs to achieve quarterly revenue goals. If you have a passion for connecting people and creativity, we’d love to have you join our growing marketing team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You'll play a key role in developing and establishing what Braze inbound programs and digital marketing program development means in EMEA, beyond the actual product experience. In your day to day you’ll be the inbound engine for top of funnel campaigns and lead generation for EMEA. You’ll work closely with the global demand generation team in NYC to regionalize content specific to the needs of the EMEA sales organization (business development representatives and account executives, account management) to support pipeline development for the region.
You’ll be asked to build out digital programs and engagement campaigns to engage target personas at assigned accounts by:
- Collaborating with the global demand generation team to develop campaigns for EMEA specific product marketing, competitive takeaways, partner marketing, and customer use cases across paid, owned, and earned acquisition campaigns.
- Establishing in-market landing pages, content, and campaigns that are specific to EMEA customers, partners, and competitive needs.
- Tracking, monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on all EMEA specific lead generation campaigns to support EMEA pipeline.
- Working with the global demand demand generation and corporate marketing teams to ensure brand guidelines and product market messaging is a part of all marketing touchpoints.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5-7 years experience in the areas of digital marketing for B2B SaaS organizations
- High aptitude for looking at problems as opportunities, then working with others to create unique solutions to solve them
- Previous experience in SaaS inbound marketing roles or functions
- Experience with pipeline generation strategies
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to work with and maintain long-term relationships with customers, prospects, and influencers
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for regional marketing programs
- Familiarity with tech and marketing communities; familiarity with SaaS business communities a plus
- Bachelor degree required
- Experience with inside sales is a plus
- Experience working with SEM/SEO, media planning, LinkedIn marketing, programmatic advertising, social media marketing, direct mailers, etc. is required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- Competitive pension and life insurance plans
- Daily lunch allowance and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best